Saturday, August 4, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Oh My - we have been so busy working on new projects, I haven't had time to blog.  Mom and I went to the Montgomery Street Antique Mall in Ft. Worth to get some inspiration...my head is spinning!!  So many cute thing to be had.  Here are our newest items.
 Chad's school colors are blue and white.  He needed a 'teacher chair' and wanted a retro vibe.  This is what he got.  Blue arms and legs with white vinyl.  (Oscar liked it too!)


 I found this cute little white end table/night stand with this awesome pull on it.  We pulled the colors out of the handle and this is what we got...a beautiful coral and blue addition for your reading nook.  Price:   $40

This is an antique headboard.  We cut the legs off and added coat hooks.  I've got another one just like it in tangerine orange.  Price:  $50
 I love making 'teacher chairs'!  This one is for Ronna.  Almost wish I had made it for myself!  I do have several more like this...may be a project in my off time.  Need a new chair?  Price:  $50

My best friend Wende gave me this vanity because she didn't have room for it.  Haven't quite decided what to do with it yet.  Any ideas?  Price:  $70

This is by far my favorite item yet!!  I had an old coffee table and this decorative embellishment.  So, we cut the coffee table in half, attached the top to the bottom with heavy duty screws, added the topper, painted, L-brackets to attach to the wall, and now it is a two-tiered entry table.  LOVE!!!  Price:  $85
That's all I've got for now.  Thanks for visiting FJF!

No comments:

Post a Comment