Monday, July 23, 2012

Getting Started!

Well, it's been a very busy couple of days - but I think I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing.  Mom, Chad and I have been working tirelessly in the garage trying to get our first major project completed, staged and posted.  Today, I am going to post pictures of several smaller projects that i have been working on for school, as well as our fun and funky desk we just finished.  All items with a before/after pics are for sale.  You can let us know immediately if something catches your eye and you just have to have it now!!  We are going to post to Graig's List and Pinterest also.  We are planning on have a furniture sale from our house in a couple of weeks (or as soon as we get multiple projects completed.)

Now, let's get to the pictures...

I made this little chair for my classroom.  I bought this UGLY little chair at a garage sale for $3.  I dug in to my scrap fabric and started stapling.  My kiddos will love this little rocker in the reading center.

Here is another little glider my neighbor gave me because she did not want to move it to Amarillo.   A coat of paint and some new covers for the cushions - LOVE!!

This small chest is in my craft room to hold some of my goodies!


This server is in my mom's dining room.  We picked it up off the curb.  The bottom drawer was missing.  Baskets from HomeGoods filled the space perfectly.

This chair came from another garage sale...hideous blue!!  New upholstery gave it new life, and a new home in the living room!

OK - let's see the latest project.

BEFORE: ICK!!


AFTER:  AWESOME!
A little sanding, priming, painting and fabric have turned this into the cutest little desk in Texas!  This desk will be posted on Craig's List for purchase if anyone is interested.  Would be GREAT for a girl's bedroom, classroom, or just a bit of fun in your home work space.

That's all for today.  Thanks for visiting FJF!

No comments:

Post a Comment