Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What a Day!!

We finally finished our latest project. 

This precious periwinkle and yellow piece leans more toward shabby chic and is designed as a child's wardrobe/closet.  It has 2 drawers at the bottom, double shelves and a rod for hanging clothes.  We worked long and hard on this one but it paid off in the end!  Anyone need extra storage for your little one??  Let me know.   Price: $150

Mom also decided to put her buffet up for sale.

This is a really fun piece...it is cream with dark wood inside.  Before it was mom's server, it was used in my bathroom as a vanity.  Love it!  It will come with baskets as shown.  Price: $75

As I am blogging, my brain is spinning with soooo many ideas.  My other projects currently include a pink & lime chalkboard table for a friend's daughter, a Batman table/desk for Elliot McCoy, bookcases for Hannah and Hailey, looking for a dresser for Cindy, and a dining room set for???   I am also thinking of a cowboy themed piece with boots on the feet...hmmm.

Hopefully in the next day or so I will be able to download pics of all of the pieces I have...If you see a piece you are interested in, I will customize it just the way you want.

For my friends - have anything you are thinking of throwing away?  Let me know.  I'll bet I can salvage it!

That's it for today - thanks for visiting FJF!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment