Friday, August 10, 2012

So much FUN!

Since we are just starting out, we are still trying to find out niche.  I've had a vision in my head...just wasn't sure.  NOW - I am having so much fun making my funky junk, I can't decide whether I am ready for school to start or not.  (I am ready to see my kiddos!)

Here is our new stuff:

I think I have a new favorite every time I finish a project.  This one might be it for a while.  This is a 1957 Lane cedar chest.  I would be great as a toy box, or a place to hold precious memories!  It is all hand painted.  Price: $150


Here is the Batman dresser to go with Elliot's desk.  I sure hope he likes it!


This funky little side table is just that...funky.  I love the colors and pattern.  Maybe you like it too?  Price: $45

Mom made this cute little wall shelf.  I put 2 pictures:  one of the top, and one of the underside.  We didn't have the right size hooks today, so those will bet added tomorrow.  Price: $35




I love this little book case!  The paisley patterned fabric is just so 'funky'!  Price: $45

This bench, made from old headboards, is not quite 'funky' yet.  I am waiting for inspiration as to what color to go with.  Any ideas?  As is price: $65   Custom painted:  depends on what you want!


Tomorrow's project - another toy box for the neighbors!  Cowboy colors or soccer theme?  We'll see.

Thanks for visiting FJF!

No comments:

Post a Comment